Wednesday, 19 May 2010

Rancho Zabaco

Nice little red wine. Sanoma Heritage Vines. Zinfandel. Sonoma County, USA (obviously). 2006
I've only found this in Macro so far, circa £9.00 a bottle a bit more than I like to pay, but this one is worth the extra. Let it breathe for two hours if possible, it does make a difference.! That's not just pretencious wine snobbery, honest.!
I usually pour half a glass immeadiately, this allows more surface area for the wine to breathe (yeah right) and allows you to do a before and after breathing comparison. Try it and see if it makes any difference on various wines. I haven't found a single red yet that doesn't benefit from this.

They do the same wine in a 2004 vintage, i haven't found where I can get this yet its about £15 a bottle but I think I'll give it a go. Maybe have to get it online.


Cheers For Now,
Mike.

No comments:

Post a Comment